Registration Fees for the 2019/20 season will be $1250* (HST Included) for our All-Star Cheerleading Program. Fees will include a Team Training T-Shirt, 4 Competitions, plus Provincials.
*Ask about our family multi athlete discount and our referral program. Rates include HST. Check out our events/results section for the dates and locations for the upcoming competitions.
Registration Fees for the 2019/20 season will be $500 (HST Included) for our Prep Cheerleading Program. Fees will include a 3 performances at competitions.
The Mission of Legacy Cheer Atlantic is to provide top notch coaching and instruction in the ever evolving sport of cheer in a safe and fun environment. The coaches will focus on the athletes strengths and talents to help them perform at their maximum potential. We hope the work ethic they learn at Legacy Cheer Atlantic will empower them in other aspects of life, such as academics.
Legacy Cheer Atlantic is a third year Cheerleading program, located in the Burnside Industrial Park, Dartmouth, NS. Our facility is fully equipped with the latest and newest cheer equipment. We have a full gymnastic floor, double tumble strip, and other training equipment. Our coaching staff has over 50 years combined experience, and we pride ourselves on creating a safe, structured, friendly environment for our athletes. Our guiding principles are all based around inclusiveness and building a approachable family environment. To learn more about our Coaching staff, please clickhere. Looking to improve your Tumbling Skills? Check out our Tumbling Section
We encourage our Athletes by offering positive role models and a positive environment. We teach our athletes the importance of working together as a team. We also teach them dance, tumbling and gymnastics skills.
Legacy Cheer Atlantic is a proud member of Cheer Nova Scotia. Here is Cheer NS (CNS) Mission Statement and Objectives and a link to their website: http://www.cheerns.com/
Cheer Nova Scotia is a registered non-profit organization.
CNS Mission Statement
* To promote the development of, and participation in cheerleading in the province of Nova Scotia, as well as to regulate the sport of cheerleading in Nova Scotia.
* To act as a regulating body for cheerleading in the Province of Nova Scotia.
* To support and/or develop a standardized set of safety regulations to be used by all athletes, coaches, advisers and programs.
* To act as a regulating body for sanctioned cheerleading competitions in Nova Scotia.
* To communicate with other provincial, national, and international cheerleading organizations.
* To provide a better understanding with principals, school board administration, physical education departments and other school athletic associations.